Alta Tumbler Collection in Sterling
Clean, simple lines and graceful forms best describe the pieces in the Alta Collection. Every piece is carefully crafted and perfectly weighted. A wonderful addition to your bar area.
The sterling silver Robbe and Berking uses to create their holloware and trays is 925 parts per 1000 silver and 75 parts per 1000 other metals, such as copper. This traditional alloy strengths the soft silver metal enabling it to be used regularly. A flawless mirror finish is applied by the skilled silversmiths at Robbe and Berking. With time and use a natural, beautiful patina will develop. Best described as an “internal glow” this highly desirable optical effect is the result of microscopic surface scratches, which reflect light. The more you use it, the prettier it will be. Since Robbe and Berking includes a highly regarded precious metals investment division in-house, you be assured the silver you are buying is of the highest possible quality.
- Sterling Silver (92.5% Purity)
- Handmade in Germany
- One to Two Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Sterling Silver
- Robbe & Berking
- Country of Origin:
- Contact Customer Service to learn about personalization options.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States Over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 Under $100 to the Contiguous United States, $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada (DAP), $55 to All Other Locations (DAP). International: DAP (Delivery at Place).
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.