Atlantic Cutlery Collection in Stainless Steel (Brilliant Finish)
Makers of the finest ‘Silber’ since 1874, Robbe and Berking is a thriving precious metals producer. Under the larger umbrella of the ‘Robbe and Berking’ name, the Company has three main components: a precious metals design and manufacturing house, a precious metals commodities investment division, and a celebrated yacht yard where new boats are outfitted and old ones restored. The designs of Robbe and Berking are based on classic originals, often with a modern twist. Their sterling silver and silverplate is regarded as some of the finest in the world. Their ‘sterling’ reputation has literally earned them a place at the table at over 250 worldwide culinary hotspots—including 150 Michelin-star rated restaurants. Their work can also be found at five-star luxury hotels and resorts, private aircrafts, embassies, and royal palaces.
Handcrafted in Germany from 18/8 stainless steel. Comprised of 18% chromium and 8% nickel this alloy is extremely durable and designed for repeated use. A range of classic designs suitable for daily use, or saved for best. Sold as a set or individual piece.
Sets Comprised of:
- Five Piece Place Setting: (One Each) Menu Fork, Menu Knife, Menu Spoon, Dessert Fork, and Coffee Spoon (Large)
- 30 Piece Set: (Six Each) Menu Fork, Menu Knife, Menu Spoon, Dessert Fork, and Coffee Spoon (Large)
- 45 Piece Set: (Eight Each) Menu Fork, Menu Knife, Menu Spoon, Dessert Fork, and Coffee Spoon (Large) and (One Each) Butter Knife, Meat Fork, Serving Spoon, Sauce Ladle, and Sugar Spoon
- Set or by the piece
- 18/8 Stainless
- Handmade in Germany
- In Stock
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Robbe & Berking
- Country of Origin:
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.