Borghese Soup Tureen (Bouillon Borghèse)
"Replica of a soup tureen ordered by Pauline Borghese, sister of the Emperor Napoléon, this piece is distinguished by the abundance of its decoration, finely chiseled.
On this Borghese soup tureen, these scrolls, based on wavy and branched plant ornaments, were used to give naturalness and style to this remarkable piece.
The Borghese soup tureen brings together many decorations, representative of the Empire time on the cover, with the use of Cupids and butterflies, emblem of Pauline.
The Borghese soup tureen, which requires more than 100 hours of work, symbolizes wonderfully the know-how of our goldsmiths." -Maison Odiot, Paris
To inquire about this piece, please call the silver department 1 (833) Lanam-33. The Lanam Shop is proud to work with ODIOT. Please contact us for a specifications sheet. Engraving is available—please contact us to discuss potential options. We are happy to arrange for this piece to be part of a wedding registry. This piece may take up to three months to produce.
- Sterling Silver, Vermeil, and Partial Gold Plating (Special Order)
- Handmade in France
- Twelve to Sixteen Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- Contact Customer Service to learn about personalization options.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States. Flat Rate Shipping: $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada, $55 to All Other Locations.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Returns Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.