Branicki Sugar Bowl (Sucrier Porté Branicki)
"This Sugar Bowl, of the purest classical design, was designed in 1819, for the famous Branicki family of Poland. This masterpiece is part of a more complete service, whose cut and mustard are still made by the Odiot workshop.
This Sugar Bowl brings together a large number of decorations representative of the decorative arts under the Empire time with the use of lion claws, sphinxes, scrolls and rosettes.
The Branicki Sugar Bowl is an exceptional piece, which requires more than 85 hours of work. It symbolizes the remarkable know-how of our goldsmiths." -Maison Odiot, Paris
To inquire about this piece, please call the silver department 1 (833) Lanam-33. The Lanam Shop is proud to work with ODIOT. Please contact us for a specifications sheet. Engraving is available—please contact us to discuss potential options. We are happy to arrange for this piece to be part of a wedding registry. This piece may take up to three months to produce.
- Sterling Silver and Vermeil
- Handmade in France
- Twelve to Sixteen Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- Contact Customer Service to learn about personalization options.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
- Discontinued/Closeout Items: accepted for Store Credit only within FIVE days of Delivery (as noted under "Availability").
View Full Returns Policy Here.