Cambridge Cutlery Collection in Sterling
Handwrought sterling silver is a true luxury. You can instantly tell the difference between machine-pressed silver cutlery and cutlery that is made by hand, on an anvil. Expert silversmiths with generations of knowledge use time-honored methods to produce this remarkable collection of cutlery. A range of classic patterns are available. Hand-engraving of a monogram, family crest, or other symbol can be arranged. All patterns can be produced with gold plating (vermeil) upon request.
To inquire about this piece, please call the silver department 1 (833) Lanam-33. The Lanam Shop is proud to work with Old Newbury Crafters. Approximate size specifications are available, upon request. Engraving is available—please contact us to discuss potential options. Engraving is done entirely by hand and may take days to weeks, depending on the complexity of the request. We are happy to arrange for a piece (or a full set) to be part of a wedding registry. These pieces are made-to-order and will take 10-15 weeks to complete.
- Sterling Silver (92.5% Purity)
- Handwrought in the United State
- Twelve to Sixteen Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Sterling Silver
- Old Newbury Crafters
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- Contact Customer Service to learn about personalization options.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.