Royal Alpaca Crewneck Sweater With Contrast Collar
This traditional crewneck sweater is crafted using Royal Alpaca yarns. With a fiber thickness of less than 20.0 microns, Royal Alpaca accounts for less than three-percent of fibers shed by young adult alpacas. Their long, lightweight hair lends well to being spun into durable, soft yarn and the natural variation in hair color permits a diverse range of finished colors. The meticulous, labor-intensive process begins with combing and separating the royal fibers from the coat. Once collected, these thin, long fibers are dyed, blended, and spun into yarn which is then blended again to produce a heathered finish. The natural luster of Alpaca enhances the effect of the high quality dyes used in this process. The individual panels of the sweater are crafted and then carefully joined. Skilled hand-work goes into every step of production, resulting in a luxurious sweater. Warm, durable, lightweight, and rich with a natural luster, Royal Alpaca sweaters are an exceptional addition to your wardrobe and make impressive gifts. Ribbed cuffs, waist, and collar are hand-set. This sweater is knitted with a classic fit, perfect for maintaining range of motion. Contrast color is on the collar detailing.
- Sizes: Medium-XXLarge (Some smalls available, please call to inquire)
- Classic fit
- Color offerings: Aqua Heather, Black, Brick Heather, Chocolate Heather, Coastal Heather, Hunter Green Heather, Lilac Heather, Medium Grey Heather, Midnight Heather, Natural, Plum Heather, Red, and Vicuna
- Contrast Tip Color: all come with Silver Grey Heather contrast stitch on collar, Silver Grey Heather sweater comes with Tan Heather contrast stitch.
- Pure Royal Alpaca, Jersey Stitch
- Exclusive Yarns
- Hand-wash only cold water with mild detergent, air dry flat.
- Made in Peru