Double Edge Plate
A celebrated Topázio design. A partial linear boarder combines tradition and modern design. Usable as a tray or as a charge plate. A beautiful family heirloom, fit for the finest table.
The sterling silver Topázio uses to create their holloware and trays is 925 parts per 1000 silver and 75 parts per 1000 other metals, such as copper. This traditional alloy strengths the soft silver metal enabling it to be used regularly. A flawless mirror finish is applied by the skilled silversmiths at Topázio. With time and use a natural, beautiful patina will develop. Best described as an “internal glow” this highly desirable optical effect is the result of microscopic surface scratches, which reflect light. The more you use it, the prettier it will be.
To inquire about this piece, please call the silver department 1 (833) Lanam-33. The Lanam Shop is proud to be the distributor for Topázio. We are happy to arrange for this piece to be part of a wedding registry. This piece may take a month to produce.
- Size: 12.6” Diameter
- Sterling silver (92.5% purity)
- Precious metal weight: 24.1 troy ounces, 1.7 lbs.
- Handmade in Portugal
- Two to Three Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Sterling Silver
- Country of Origin:
- Complimentary three letter engraving. Family crests, logos, and other designs are available. Please allow one week processing time. Contact 1 (833) Lanam-33 to learn more.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States. Flat Rate Shipping: $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada, $55 to All Other Locations.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Returns Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.