Hand-embroidered by skilled artisans in Germany, our collection of table linens feature impeccably crafted motifs sure to impress your guests. Heirloom-quality, each piece is truly a work of art. Crafted using either pure extra-long staple cotton or premium Belgian Linen, designs can take dozens of hours to produce. Down to the very last detail, each step is carried out by highly-trained, experienced embroiders.
Most products are available in-stock, but some will be produced to-order in Germany. Please allow 2-3 weeks for production, depending on quantity. Bespoke designs, custom sizes, and modifications available—please contact us to discuss options: call us at 1 (833) Lanam-33 or email us at CustomerService@LanamShop.com.
- Various Sizes/Pieces Available
- 100% Linen
- Handwash Hot (140°F); Do Not Dry Clean
- Made in Germany
- Usually In Stock; Four to Six Weeks if Out of Stock
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pure Belgian Linen
- The Lanam Shop
- Country of Origin:
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States. Flat Rate Shipping: $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada, $55 to All Other Locations.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Returns Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.