Holland & Sherry Harris Tweed Collection HS 1989
The Lanam Shop’s semi-custom tailoring program is the “perfect fit” for the on-the-go individual. Design your perfect look from the comfort of your own home, on your own time. An unmatched range of materials, mills, and finishing options are available, at your convenience. Choosing the perfect piece can be difficult (especially online), so we have compiled a comprehensive guide to help you make an informed decision, before you buy. View all of our clothing patterns, size charts, options (with illustrations), and most popular looks. Download our printer-friendly guide here.
"WOVEN BY HAND IN THE WESTERN ISLES OF SCOTLAND: Harris Tweed is a world-renowned woollen textile unique in its use of local materials and hand-crafted techniques. It originates from the beautiful and remote islands of the Outer Hebrides situated off the west coast of Scotland.
Our Harris Tweed collection incorporates traditional, warm, rustic colours, evoking the countryside and outdoor pursuits associated with Britishness." -Holland & Sherry
HARRIS TWEED HS 1989 470/500grm 15/16oz
- 21 - 45 Day turn-around, depending on cloth and seasonal demand (15-20 rush available on select items only).
- Cloth woven in Scotland & England
- Tailored in England
- Imported Duty-Free to The USA and Canada
- Free Shipping in our elegant packaging
- 30 - 45 Day Turn-Around
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- 100% Wool; 470/500grm 15/16oz
- Holland & Sherry
- Country of Origin:
- Cloth Woven in Scotland and Tailored in England
- View Full Swatch Book Online:
- Link to Holland & Sherry Website in Description
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
- Discontinued/Closeout Items: accepted for Store Credit only within FIVE days of Delivery (as noted under "Availability").
View Full Returns Policy Here.