Holland & Sherry Sherry Tweed Collection HS 2188
The Lanam Shop’s semi-custom tailoring program is the “perfect fit” for the on-the-go individual. Design your perfect look from the comfort of your own home, on your own time. An unmatched range of materials, mills, and finishing options are available, at your convenience. Choosing the perfect piece can be difficult (especially online), so we have compiled a comprehensive guide to help you make an informed decision, before you buy. View all of our clothing patterns, size charts, options (with illustrations), and most popular looks. Download our printer-friendly guide here.
"100% LAMBSWOOL JACKETING: An icon of Scottish textiles – tweed fabric with its rustic charm truly channels the spirit of Scotland’s rolling hills and rugged shores.
Our journey begins in New Zealand where the mild climate, moderate rainfall and abundant sunshine create an ideal environment for some of the world’s finest non-mulesed, wool-producing sheep.
We have selected pure virgin wool, guaranteed to be the first clip from lambs born the previous year. Thriving in areas of clean water and lush vegetation, the molecular structure of the wool fibre is consistent and uncontaminated by vegetable matter, making it soft to touch and durable to wear. The wool is quite coarse around 28µ providing the fabric with its crisp and prickly handle that typifies a true tweed fabric.
Once harvested, the wool is woven and finished in the UK in the traditional, time-honoured way.
With their unique, enchanting vibrancy, the designs in this comprehensive collection capture the essence of classic tweed whilst incorporating a contemporary colour palette. Warm and soft to touch, attractive and durable, contemporary yet traditional, this classic collection represents the ultimate tweed." -Holland & Sherry
SHERRY TWEED HS 2188 340-380gm 11-12oz
View Full Swatch Range on Holland & Sherry's Website
- 21 - 45 Day turn-around, depending on cloth and seasonal demand (15-20 rush available on select items only).
- Cloth woven in Scotland & England
- Tailored in England
- Imported Duty-Free to The USA and Canada
- Free Shipping in our elegant packaging
- 30 - 45 Day Turn-Around
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- 100% Lambswool; 340-380gm 11-12oz
- Holland & Sherry
- Country of Origin:
- Cloth Woven in Scotland and Tailored in England
- View Full Swatch Book Online:
- Link to Holland & Sherry Website in Description
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States Over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 Under $100 to the Contiguous United States, $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada (DAP), $55 to All Other Locations (DAP). International: DAP (Delivery at Place).
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.