Johnstons of Elgin Classic Cashmere Wide Tartan Scarf
Crafted in Scotland using premium cashmere yarns, the Johnstons of Elgin cashmere tartan scarf celebrates both Scottish heritage and Scottish craftsmanship. This oversized cashmere plaid scarf features an enlarged check design, in addition to being larger than the traditional scarf. This cashmere plaid scarf is offered in an assortment of popular, authentic patterns. Johnstons controls every stage in cashmere production—from goat to finishing details. Cashmere fiber from free-range Mongolian herds is dyed, blended, and spun in Scotland. With demanding standards, Johnstons has been producing the finest quality cashmere scarves and accessories, for over two centuries. Each Johnstons of Elgin cashmere scarf is knit on antique machines, hand-finished, and washed using mineral-rich waters from the local River Teviot. Johnstons of Elgin plaid accessories are timeless pieces of unsurpassed quality and feel.
- One Size: 190 cm x 35 cm (approximately 75" x 14")
- Two-Ply 100% Cashmere
- Exclusive Johnstons of Elgin yarn
- Hand-wash only in cold water with mild detergent then air dry flat.
- Handmade in Scotland from with ethically sourced materials.
Browse our collection of classic Cashmere Scarves and Cashmere and Vicuña Stoles. Shop our coordinating selection of Cashmere Hats and our selection of Men’s and Women’s knit cashmere gloves. Learn more about our Scottish Cashmere Accessories and Materials.
- In Stock
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pure Cashmere
- Johnstons of Elgin
- Country of Origin:
- Complimentary embroidery available. Other styles and colors on request. One week processing time.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.