Johnstons of Elgin Men’s Cashmere Cardigan
The Lanam Shop is proud to present this two-ply men's cashmere cardigan from Johnstons of Elgin—Royal Warrant holder. Known for their unique vertical approach and sustainable supply chain, Johnstons of Elgin controls every stage of production from goat to final stitch. With exacting standards and rigorous quality control measures, Johnstons has honed skills over generations, resulting in some of the finest knitwear imaginable. Cashmere from free-range Mongolian herds is dyed, blended, and spun by master spinners in Scotland. Individual trim pieces are knitted separately and transferred to the main knitting frame by hand, one stitch at a time. Once the body of this men’s cashmere v-neck cardigan has taken shape, it is washed in the soft waters of The River Teviot. All the final touches are added by hand. Johnstons of Elgins men’s cashmere sweaters are perfect for layering and breathable enough for year-round comfort. A natural shoulder, deepened armhole, ribbed cuff and waist detailing all enhance the comfort and wearability of this men’s cashmere sweater. Johnstons sweaters are investment pieces of unsurpassed quality and feel and provide the wearer with enduring value. This men’s Scottish cashmere cardigan is handmade in Scotland, from ethically sourced materials.
- Sizes: X-Small through XX-Large
- Classic Fit
- Color offerings: Dark Navy and Silver
- Two-Ply Cashmere
- Exclusive Johnstons of Elgin yarn
- Hand-wash only cold water with mild detergent, air dry flat.
- Made in Scotland
We offer a range of Men’s Cashmere Sweaters. For many more options, we encourage you to make time to look at our extensive array of Men's Traditional & Shawl Collar Cardigans at The Lanam Shop. Learn more about our Scottish Cashmere Sweaters and Materials.
- Discontinued (Limited In Stock Items)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Pure Cashmere
- Johnstons of Elgin
- Country of Origin:
- Complimentary embroidery available. Other styles and colors on request. One week processing time.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States Over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 Under $100 to the Contiguous United States, $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada (DAP), $55 to All Other Locations (DAP). International: DAP (Delivery at Place).
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.