Judi Handbag in Black/Black
A smaller version Launer’s most famous Traviata design. The leather used to make this piece is imported from Italy and only butter-soft, unblemished hides are selected. Every piece has perfectly rounded corners and smooth, turned-edging— a hallmark of the highest quality leatherwork. Just as elegant as the exterior, the interior is fully lined in Italian suede. Craftsmanship is paramount. Every piece of leather is hand-cut, every seam handsewn, and the entire process is carried out in Launer's English workroom. Nothing is left to change. Every cut is deliberate. Each stitch perfectly place. The finished bag, perfectly balanced. This piece is named after Judi Dench, a life-long family friend of the owners of Launer London.
While we do not stock this piece, we do offer a bespoke service. Select the piece as-is, or select from rich colors and sumptuous exotic leathers. Individual panels can be customized, the interior specially-lined, and initials added. Many more options are available. To start the process please contact us: kindly call 1 (833) Lanam-33 and ask for the Launer department to start designing the perfect accessory. Production of these soft leather handbags typically takes 4-8 weeks, depending on the availability of the workroom.
- Size (approximate): Length 7.7”x Height 6” x Base 3”
- Top handle design or use included clip-on shoulder strap
- Gold-plated fittings and logo
- Exterior: back pocket
- Interior: center division, interior pocket, and zipper pocket
- Leather-covered mirror included
- Calfskin leather exterior, suede interior (Italian leathers)
- Handmade in England
For even more pieces, we invite you to take the time to look through our extensive assortment of soft leather handbags and unique leather purses at The Lanam Shop now.
- Eight to Ten Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Calfskin and Suede
- Launer London
- Country of Origin:
- Contact Customer Service to learn about personalization options.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.