Men's Cashmere Crew Neck Sweater with Saddle Shoulder
This two-ply men’s cashmere crew neck sweater is crafted expressly for The Lanam Shop using the finest cashmere fiber from Mongolia. Crafted by hand in Hawick, Scotland using luxury cashmere yarn spun by Z. Hinchliffe & Sons of Yorkshire, our two-ply cashmere crew neck sweater for men delivers unsurpassed quality, value, and warmth. Careful attention to detail is evident throughout the 30-step manufacturing process. The cashmere sweater panels are individually knitted on century-old knitting machines, hand-linked, feature hand-sewn finishings, and are washed using soft water from The River Teviot. Keep the cold at bay when you pair this sweater with one of our classic Viyella sport shirts; a seasonally appropriate outfit from early fall through late spring. Our men's Scottish cashmere crew neck sweaters feature hand-set details including ribbed turn-back cuffs, ribbed collar, and ribbed waistband. Deliberately styled with an English country saddle shoulder for enhanced range of motion and a crew neck opening that sits at the base of the neck to help keep out the cold. Handmade in Scotland.
- Sizes: Small through XXX-Large
- Classic Fit
- Two-Ply Cashmere
- Z. Hinchliffe & Sons yarn
- Hand-wash in cold water with mild detergent and air dry flat or Dry Clean
- Made in Scotland
We offer a range of Men’s Cashmere Sweaters. For even more offerings, we ask you to spend some time to check out our whole array of Men's Crewneck Sweaters at The Lanam Shop now. Learn more about our Scottish Cashmere Sweaters and Materials.
- Quick Ship Available
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pure Cashmere
- The Lanam Shop
- Country of Origin:
- Complimentary embroidery available—10-14 day processing time.
- Refunds within 30 days of Delivery.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.