Men's Pima Cotton Roll Collar Turtleneck Shirt
A classic of spring and fall months, our Pima Cotton men’s turtleneck shirts are ideal for layering. First cultivated in Peru centuries ago, Pima Cotton is an extra-long staple cotton variety with remarkable properties. Softer, stronger, and more breathable Pima Cotton has been developed to provide comfort in even the hottest climates. Carefully removed from the cotton flower by hand, the raw fibers are made into yarns by skilled hands. Carded, combed, wound, and spun the unassuming cotton fibers are transformed into beautiful small-batch yarns. Maintaining the natural balance of the Pima Cotton preserves its soft properties. Available in a host of stylish colors, our men’s Pima turtlenecks with full roll collar are perfect for layering under a sweater or sportscoat. Made with breathable, extra-long staple Pima Cotton these men’s cotton turtlenecks will prevent overheating and allow your body to naturally regulate body temperature.
- Sizes: Medium through XX-Large (Some smalls available)
- Classic fit
- Pure Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Machine-wash cold water with mild detergent and air-dry hanging or Dry Clean. Steam iron on low heat, as needed.
- Made in Peru
We offer a large selection of Men’s Pima Cotton Shirts and Sweater. For additional Long-Sleve Shirt options, we encourage you to take some time to browse our entire selection of Pima Cotton Long-Sleve Shirts at The Lanam Shop. Learn about the advantages of Extra-Long Staple Cotton and about what makes Peruvian Pima Cotton so special. Discover Pima cotton items that are Perfect for Fall Weather. See the Men’s Pima Cotton Best-Sellers.
- In Stock
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pure Pima Cotton
- The Lanam Shop
- Country of Origin:
- Complimentary Embroidery:
- Complimentary embroidery available—10-14 day processing time.
- Refunds within 30 days of Delivery.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
- Discontinued/Closeout Items: accepted for Store Credit only within FIVE days of Delivery (as noted under "Availability").
View Full Returns Policy Here.