Ornate Border Plate Collection
With six sizes to select from, pieces in this collection can be used as bread & butter plates, dessert plates, or chargers. A rich baroque design adorns the edge of the plates in this collection. Beautifully crafted by the expert silversmiths at Portugal’s renowned jeweler, Topázio. Lovely as a single piece, sumptuous as a full set—this collection boasts a beautiful pattern that adds interest and depth, but will not clash with highly-decorated china.
The sterling silver Topázio uses to create their holloware and trays is 925 parts per 1000 silver and 75 parts per 1000 other metals, such as copper. This traditional alloy strengths the soft silver metal enabling it to be used regularly. A flawless mirror finish is applied by the skilled silversmiths at Topázio. With time and use a natural, beautiful patina will develop. Best described as an “internal glow” this highly desirable optical effect is the result of microscopic surface scratches, which reflect light. The more you use it, the prettier it will be.
To inquire about this piece, please call the silver department 1 (833) Lanam-33. The Lanam Shop is proud to be the distributor for Topázio. We are happy to arrange for this piece to be part of a wedding registry.
- Sizes: 4.7”, 5.5”, 6.3”, 7.9”, 11”, and 11.8”
- Sterling silver (92.5% purity)
- Precious metal weight: ranges 1.9 - 17.7 troy ounces, 0.1 - 1.2 lbs.
- Handmade in Portugal
- Three to Four Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Sterling Silver
- Country of Origin:
- Engravings are complimentary. A range of styles and fonts are available. One week processing time.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
- Discontinued/Closeout Items: accepted for Store Credit only within FIVE days of Delivery (as noted under "Availability").
View Full Returns Policy Here.