Pima Jersey Striped Polo
Our classic jersey stitch polo shirts are crafted with soft Pima Cotton and cut generously to maximize breathability and comfort on even the hottest days. First cultivated in Peru centuries ago, Pima Cotton is an extra long staple cotton variety with remarkable properties. Softer, stronger, and more breathable Pima Cotton has been developed to provide comfort in even the hottest climates. Carefully removed from the cotton flower by hand, the raw fibers are made into thread by skilled hands. Carded, combed, wound, and spun the unassuming cotton fibers are transformed into beautiful small-batch threads without chemicals frequently used in large-scale production. Maintaining the natural balance of the Pima Cotton preserves its beautiful properties from being destroyed. Soft and cool, our Pima Cotton offerings are a warm-weather essential for the most discerning wardrobes. Three button placket with handset buttons, plain finish sleeves, side vents with extended tail, and knit collar.
Corporate & Clubs: We offer logo/identity embroidery services for large orders. Please contact us for details.
- Sizes: Medium-XXLarge (Some smalls available, please call to inquire)
- Classic fit
- Color offerings: Black/Dark Oatmeal, Black/Olive, Black/White, Blue Lapis/Blue, Bright Red/White, Morning, Brown/Aqua, Carolina Blue/White, Clique Pink/White, Coastal/Black, Coastal/New Lime, Coastal/Sunset, Coastal/White, White/Coastal, Dark Purple/New Lime, Denim/Coastal, Denim/White, Kelly/New Lime, Lime/Sunset, Navy/Burgundy, Navy/Forest, Forest/Navy, Navy/White, Navy/Yellow, New Lime/White, White/New Lime, Oatmeal/White, White Oatmeal, Purple/White, Raspberry/Fleur, Salmon/Denim, Salmon/White, Sky Blue/Soft Pink, and White/Yellow
- First color listed is the color of the knit collar
- Pure Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Exclusive Yarns
- Machine-wash cold water with mild detergent, air dry hanging.
- Made in Peru