Rich and ornate this covered entrée tureen is a statement piece in any dining room. Commanding attention, the interesting and complex designs are hand-chased by the master silversmiths at Topázio. Over 28 pounds of sterling silver are used to create this magnificent piece.
The sterling silver Topázio uses to create their masterpieces is 925 parts per 1000 silver and 75 parts per 1000 other metals, such as copper. This traditional alloy strengths the soft silver metal enabling it to be used regularly. A flawless mirror finish is applied by the skilled silversmiths at Topázio. With time and use a natural, beautiful patina will develop. Best described as an “internal glow” this highly desirable optical effect is the result of microscopic surface scratches, which reflect light. The more you use it, the prettier it will be.
To inquire about this piece, please call the silver department 1 (833) Lanam-33. The Lanam Shop is proud to be the distributor for Topázio. Please contact us to commission this piece.
- Size: 20” H x 17.8” W x 30” L
- Sterling silver (92.5% purity)
- Handmade in Portugal
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States Over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 Under $100 to the Contiguous United States, $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada (DAP), $55 to All Other Locations (DAP). International: DAP (Delivery at Place).
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.