The Caviar Collection
"The tradition of luxury services dates back to the XVIth century, but they were their height from the time of the Consulate up until the end of the XIXth century. Odiot became particularly famous in 1836 for its creation of a sumptuous service for the Empress of Brazil, which today forms part of the Emile Hermès collection." Maison Odiot, Paris
To inquire about this piece, please call the silver department 1 (833) Lanam-33. The Lanam Shop is proud to work with ODIOT. Please contact us for a specifications sheet. Engraving is available—please contact us to discuss potential options. We are happy to arrange for this piece to be part of a wedding registry. This piece may take up to three months to produce.
- Sterling Silver and Vermeil
- Handmade in France
- Twelve to Sixteen Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- Contact Customer Service to learn about personalization options.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
- Discontinued/Closeout Items: accepted for Store Credit only within FIVE days of Delivery (as noted under "Availability").
View Full Returns Policy Here.