Vaugoin N. 116 in Sterling
Since 1847, Jarosinski & Vaugoin has been producing hand-forged sterling silver flatware and holloware at their Vienna, Austria atelier. Presently, Jean-Paul Vaugoin—the sixth generation to run the business—has worked tirelessly to preserve the time-honored skills that made Vaugoin one of the most celebrated “silberwaren Fabrik” in Europe. While dedicated to tradition, Vaugion has collaborated with modern artists and designers to produce innovative new creations.
With a plethora of high-profile commissions, the work of Jarosinski & Vaugoin can be found in palaces, embassies, celebrated yachts, private jets, and prestigious private residences. Eager to accommodate requests, Vaugoin can customize and personize most items to your desired specifications. Kindly contact us to obtain size and shape specifications for individual pieces.
Jarosinski & Vaugoin is made to order in Austria. Please allow several months for the item(s) to be crafted. Pieces from this collection can be personalized with custom engravings. To discuss options, please contact The Lanam Shop silver department by calling 1 (833) Lanam-33. We are happy to add pieces from this collection to a wedding registry—please contact us to discuss further.
- Sterling Silver (92.5% Purity)
- Handmade in Austria
- Eight to Twelve Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Sterling Silver
- Jarosinski & Vaugoin
- Hand Engraving & Storage:
- Complimentary three letter engraving. Family crests, logos, and other designs are available. Storage credit available when you purchase a set. Contact 1 (833) Lanam-33 to learn more.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.