Leda Oil and Vinegar Cruet(Huilier-Vinaigrier Leda)
"A pair of this beautiful oil and vinegar cruet, designed in 1817, is exhibited at the Metropolitan Museum in New York.
This cruet has two receptacles to receive the bottles of oil and vinegar. It is decorated with a character representing Leda, Queen of Sparta, who was seduced by Zeus, when he had taken the form of a swan.
This masterpiece requires more than 65 hours of work and symbolizes the remarkable know-how of our goldsmiths." -Maison Odiot, Paris
To inquire about this piece, please call the silver department 1 (833) Lanam-33. The Lanam Shop is proud to work with ODIOT. Please contact us for a specifications sheet. Engraving is available—please contact us to discuss potential options. We are happy to arrange for this piece to be part of a wedding registry. This piece may take up to three months to produce.
- Sterling Silver and Vermeil
- Handmade in France
- Twelve to Sixteen Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- Contact Customer Service to learn about personalization options.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States. Flat Rate Shipping: $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada, $55 to All Other Locations.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Returns Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.