Men's Cashmere Cardigan Sweater
This one-ply men's cashmere v-neck cardigan is crafted expressly for The Lanam Shop using the finest cashmere yarn from Mongolia, in northeast Asia. Crafted by hand in Hawick, Scotland using yarn spun by Z. Hinchliffe & Sons of Yorkshire, our one-ply men’s cashmere cardigan sweater offers unmatched quality and value. Careful attention to detail is evident throughout the 30-step manufacturing process. The panels of this men’s Scottish cashmere sweater are knitted on antique knitting machines, hand-linked, feature hand-sewn finishings, and are washed using soft water from The River Teviot. This extra layer of warmth is sure to pair with your favorite Scottish tweed sport coat. Our cashmere cardigan features hand-set finishes including ribbed turn-back cuffs, collar, waist, and pocket details. Deliberately styled with set-in shoulder and deep armholes to afford the wearer enhanced range of motion. This lightweight men’s cashmere cardigan is handmade in Scotland.
- Sizes: Small through XXX-Large
- Classic Fit
- Color offerings: Charcoal, Dark Natural, and Navy
- One-Ply Cashmere
- Z. Hinchliffe & Sons yarn
- Hand-wash only cold water with mild detergent, air dry flat
- Made in Scotland
We offer a range of Men’s Cashmere Sweaters. For even more options, we ask you to spend some time to check out our full collection of Men's Traditional & Shawl Collar Cardigans at The Lanam Shop now. Learn more about our Scottish Cashmere Sweaters and Materials.
- In Stock
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pure Cashmere
- The Lanam Shop
- Country of Origin:
- Complimentary embroidery available. Other styles and colors on request. One week processing time.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States Over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 Under $100 to the Contiguous United States, $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada (DAP), $55 to All Other Locations (DAP). International: DAP (Delivery at Place).
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.