Mitchell's Country Scene Soap Box of Three Bars
The original wool fat soap bar, handcrafted in small batches in the English countryside by Mitchell’s Wool Fat Soap Company. Mildly fragranced, with natural ingredients, Mitchell’s has a mild, “clean” smell. Sold as a box of three bars, size medium or large. Individual bars also available.
First produced in the early 1930’s by Bradford chemist Fred Mitchell who realized that the natural lanolin content of wool fat, which kept the hands of local sheep shearers and wool sorters so exceptionally soft, could also be beneficial to delicate complexions and sensitive skins. A simple and natural product, this soap is still made to Mr. Mitchell’s original formula, based on a recipe from the turn of the century and incorporating lanolin from the wool fat as the key ingredient.
- Sizes: 3 x Medium (75g), or Large 3 x (150g)
- Lanolin-Rich Soap (Natural Wool Fat)
- Made in England
- In Stock
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Lanolin Formula
- Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap
- Country of Origin:
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States Over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 Under $100 to the Contiguous United States, $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada (DAP), $55 to All Other Locations (DAP). International: DAP (Delivery at Place).
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.