Men's Traditional Shetland Wool Crew Neck Sweater (Unbrushed)
A true Scottish classic, our men's Shetland Wool sweater is a tried-and-true favorite of The Lanam Shop. An essential in any wardrobe, our Shetland Wool sweater material is specially dyed to our specifications by a two-hundred-year-old yarn manufacturer. The wool is carefully combed from the inner most layer of the of Shetland Sheep. Once collected, the wool is carded by antique machines, dyed with natural materials, mixed with other dyed wools to give the “unique Shetland” color variation, spun on centuries old machinery, and the resulting yarn is carefully inspected. From there, it is sent to our partner sweater mill in Scotland where panels are individually crafted, cut, and seams are joined by hand. Finally, a beautifully crafted lambswool Shetland sweater is ready to be enjoyed. Significantly warmer than regular wool, Shetland Wool is tough enough to brave the coldest Scottish day, yet breathable enough for daily use. This is a traditional UNBRUSHED sweater.
- Sizes: Small through XX-Large
- Classic Fit
- Color offerings: core offerings and special color ranges
- 100% Shetland Wool
- Exclusive yarns
- Professional Dry Clean Only
- Made in Scotland
We offer a range of Men’s Geelong & Lambswool Sweaters. For additional items, we encourage you to take the opportunity to check out our complete collection of Men's Crew Neck Sweaters at The Lanam Shop now. Learn more about our Shetland Wool Sweaters and Materials.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am extremely pleased with this sweater. The craftsman is what I most appreciate. The fit is spot on. This is a company that has earned my highest praise. Now I know where to turn for a special wool sweater.
- In Stock
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pure Super-Soft Lambswool
- The Lanam Shop
- Country of Origin:
- Complimentary embroidery available. Other styles and colors on request. One week processing time.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States. Flat Rate Shipping: $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada, $55 to All Other Locations.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Returns Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.