"Au Bord de la Mer" Cutlery Collection
The Wiener Silber Manufactur has been producing items for the finest Austrian homes since 1882. Their unique partnerships with artists, designers, and forward-thinkers has helped propel Wiener Silber to international renowned. They have produced pieces for kings, sultans, prime ministers, celebrities, and discerning collectors of objet d’art. Their remarkable scope of offerings ranges from traditional Austrian design to daring modern forms. With uncompromising handmade quality as their guiding principle, the “manufactur” actively seeks the contributions of both established designers and relative new-comers. Highly trained artisans with years (if not decades) of experience bring life to award-winning designs.
While pieces crafted by Wiener Silber are marked “sterling”, the atelier uses an alloy comprised of 94% silver, rather than the traditional 92.5% silver. Since there is no recognized assay mark for items with a composition of 94% silver, the pieces are marked as “sterling”. The extra silver creates a deeper luster, further slows the rate of tarnishing, and helps prevent clouding.
To inquire about this piece, please call the silver department 1 (833) Lanam-33. The Lanam Shop is proud to work with Wiener Silber. Engraving is available—please contact us to discuss potential options. This piece may take a month, or two to produce.
- Silver (94% purity)
- Handmade in Austria
- Four to Six Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- 94% Silver
- Wiener Silber
- Hand Engraving & Storage:
- Complimentary three letter engraving. Family crests, logos, and other designs are available. Storage credit available when you purchase a set. Contact 1 (833) Lanam-33 to learn more.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
- Discontinued/Closeout Items: accepted for Store Credit only within FIVE days of Delivery (as noted under "Availability").
View Full Returns Policy Here.