Launer Breast Pocket Credit Card & Note Wallet, Black and Guard Red
A Launer original. This classic, yet distinctly English, take on the long pocket wallet is beautifully crafted in butter-soft calfskin leather. Only the finest leathers sourced from Italy are used to create Launer’s products. Every wallet has perfectly rounded corners and smooth, turned-edging— a hallmark of the highest quality leatherwork. Craftsmanship is paramount. Every piece of leather is hand-cut, every seam handsewn, and the entire process is carried out in Launer's English workroom. Nothing is left to change. Every cut is deliberate. Each stitch perfectly place. The finished wallet is extremely thin but durable and ready for extensive use.
“Guards Red” is much more than just a coincidental color name—it was originally designed for the use of the Grenadier Guard. The bold, yet traditional combination of bright red and matte black brings a sporty sense of fun to the piece. Makes for a unique, thoughtful gift with an interesting background story.
The Lanam Shop proudly stocks a selection of the most popular colors and styles. We are also happy to assist you with designing a piece unique to you. With five dozen purse, handbag, and wallet shapes and dozens of leathers, suedes, and exotic materials like crocodile and lizard there is a combination just for you. Please call 1 (833) Lanam-33 and ask for the Launer department to start designing the perfect accessory.
- Size (approximate): 4.25" x 7.5"
- Gold embossed logo
- Interior: eight credit card slots, large gusset money pocket (fits $10,000 in $100's), and several note pockets with a large capacity.
- Calfskin leather interior and exterior
- Handmade in England
- Eight to Ten Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Calfskin and Suede
- Launer London
- Country of Origin:
- Contact Customer Service to learn about personalization options.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.