Launer London Amelia Handbag (Customizable)
There is little need to highlight the simple beauty of the Launer Amelia handbag design—the fine, soft calf leather exterior, rich interior suede, and turned-edge leatherwork speak for themselves. Launer crafts their luxury handbags with fine Italian calfskin leathers and finishes them with goat suede interiors. Handcrafted in England, few things compare to the enduring quality of Launer London leather goods—“recognizably the best in leather”.
Launer London Ltd. is the Royal Warrant Holder by appointment to HM Queen Elizabeth II as manufacturers of handbags and leather goods. Launer London has also crafted leather goods for Camilla the Queen Consort, The Queen Mother, Princess Margaret, and Princess Diana.
Customize a Launer London Amelia Handbag:
- Select the Handle Leather: browse the assortment of available calfskin & patent leather colors. If you wish to upgrade to a special leather on the handle, select the very last option (image thumbnail is our “LS” logo) and we will automatically use your selection from the “Flap Leather” section on the handle.
- Select the Flap Leather: browse the assortment of available calfskin and patent leather colors or you may upgrade (additional charge) to a specialty leather—mock croc or faux lizard (embossed leather). The flap leather emerges out of the rear pocket, runs over the top of the bag (where the handles attach) and onto the front of the bag—terminating at the Launer London snap logo. This is a seamless piece of leather.
- Select the Body Leather: browse the assortment of available calfskin and patent leather colors or you may upgrade (additional charge) to a specialty leather—mock croc or faux lizard (embossed leather). The body leather covers the front (excluding flap), the back pocket, and bottom.
- Select the Gusset (Sides) Leather: browse the assortment of available calfskin & patent leather colors. If you wish to upgrade to a special leather on the gusset sides, select the very last option (image thumbnail is our “LS” logo) and we will automatically use your selection from the “Body Leather” section. The left & right sides can be individually customized with separate leather(s) on request, for an additional fee.
- Select the Interior Suede Lining: browse the assortment of available suedes. Suede can only be used on the interior of the bag.
- Select the Fittings Finish: this includes the Launer logo snap closure on the front, the handle fittings, and the strap fittings. Only one finish type can be selected, per bag. This will also be the foil stamp tone used for interior markings and any custom text/initials.
- Custom Text/Initials: Personalize your already custom Launer London handbag with your name or set of initials, at no additional charge. This will appear on the interior, along side the Launer London logo.
Should you have any question or concerns, please contact us prior to placing and order and we would be happy to assist: CustomService@LanamShop.com or 1 (833) Lanam-33.
- Size (approximate): Length 10.6” x Height 7.1” x Base 3.1”
- Top handle design or use included clip-on shoulder strap
- Gold-plated fittings and logo
- Exterior: multitude of pockets
- Interior: double compartment design, multitude of open pockets, and zipper pocket
- Leather-covered mirror included
- Calfskin leather exterior, suede interior (Italian leathers)
- Handmade in England
For further items, we invite you to take a moment to shop our extensive selection of soft leather handbags and unique leather purses at The Lanam Shop today.
- Eight to Twelve Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Calfskin and Suede
- Launer London
- Country of Origin:
- Please review description for customization instructions & important notes.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.