Marsan Serving Collection in Vermeil
For over 300 years, Odiot has worked to develop and perfect their renowned collection of cutlery. With a range of patterns and styles, covering many different periods of the French decorative arts Odiot is committed to maintaining the traditional techniques of “Haute Orfèvrerie”.
The Odiot atelier uses a “1st grade” sterling alloy, consisting essentially of silver (minimum of 925/1000 of silver) and a tiny amount of copper, which reinforces the alloy. This is melted into ingots, rolled to the different thicknesses necessary to manufacture the cutlery, and then cut into “blanks”. Each blank is then arched and stamped on a steel matrix. The hand-etched metal stamping blocks contain the cutlery motif in reverse. The individual pieces are then trimmed, hand-chased, and filed, further refining the motif. At the end of the journey, the polishing experts reveal a beautiful, gleaming patina—which will last for generations.
ODIOT is made to order in France. Please allow two to three months for the item(s) to be crafted. Items from this collection can be personalized with custom engravings. To discuss options, please contact The Lanam Shop silver department by calling 1 (833) Lanam-33.
- Sterling Silver (92.5% Purity) with Gold Plate
- Handmade in France
- Twelve to Sixteen Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- Contact Customer Service to learn about personalization options.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States Over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 Under $100 to the Contiguous United States, $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada (DAP), $55 to All Other Locations (DAP). International: DAP (Delivery at Place).
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.