Woodbury Pewter Tavern Style Pewter Vase
A classic, colonial-inspired vase fit for any arrangement. Whether you are an avid gardener looking to show off your finest stems in a beautiful vase or you only indulge in fresh flowers occasionally, this vase is a lovely way to display fresh flowers. Expertly crafted in Connecticut from lead-free pewter by Woodbury Pewter.
- 2 Finishes: Satin (shown) and Bright (resembles silver)
- Pewter is 92% Tin, 6% Antimony & 2% Copper (No Lead)
- Handmade in Connecticut, USA
- In Stock
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Woodbury Pewter
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- Engraving is available for an additional charge. A range of fonts and monogram styles are available. Please allow one week for processing time.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.