Johnstons of Elgin Men’s Superfine Merino Wool Roll Neck Sweater
We are proud to present this superfine-gauge men’s lightweight Merino wool turtleneck sweater, from Johnstons of Elgin— Royal Warrant holder. We a renewable and sustainable supply chain, Johnstons of Elgin controls every stage of production from fiber to final stitch. With exacting standards and rigorous quality control measures, Johnstons has perfected skills over generations… resulting in some of the finest knitwear available. Johnstons sources their Merino wool from free-range flocks of legacy Merino sheep, located in southern Australia. Wool from their soft innermost coat is dyed, blended, and spun in Scotland. Individual trim pieces are knitted separately and transferred to the main knitting frame by hand. These lightweight wool turtlenecks are washed in the soft waters of The River Teviot, unveiling a soft touch and then the final trimmings are added by hand. Available in timeless colors, Johnstons Merino sweaters suitable for layering or can be styled on their own. Innately breathable, they can be used for year-round warmth and comfort. Shaped shoulder, set-in sleeve, ribbed cuff and waist detailing enhance the comfort and wearability of the garment. Handmade in Scotland, from ethically sourced materials.
- Sizes: X-Small through X-Large
- Classic Fit
- 100% Superfine-Gauge Merino Wool
- Exclusive Johnstons of Elgin yarn
- Hand-wash in cold water with mild detergent and air dry flat or Dry Clean
- Made in Scotland
Returns: The deadline for cancelling a Closeout or Discontinued Order is 5 days from the date on which you received the Goods. We will issue you a store credit for the amount of your purchase. View full policy here.
- Discontinued (Limited In Stock Items)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pure Merino Wool
- Johnstons of Elgin
- Country of Origin:
- Store Credit within 5 days of Delivery.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free ground shipping to the United States over $100. Flat Rate Shipping: $7.95 under $100 to the USA, $40 to Canada (DDP), and $55 to all other locations (DAP). For International shipments only: DDP (Delivery Duties Paid; no additional taxes should be due on delivery) and DAP (Delivery at Place; additional taxes, duties, and fees may be due subject to local laws). We cannot determine in advance duties for countries we ship to on a DAP basis.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Return/Exchange Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.