Auguste Soup Tureen (Bouillon Augste)
"Replica of the soup tureen made under the Empire time by Jean-Baptiste Claude Odiot for Auguste Le Brun de Plaisance, this piece is remarkable with a discreet elegance and refinement
A palmette, reminiscent of the palm leaf, adorns the soup tureen lid, to ensure a natural and stylish feel to this remarkable piece.
This masterpiece, which requires more than 15 hours of work, symbolizes wonderfully the know-how of our goldsmiths."
-Maison Odiot, Paris
To inquire about this piece, please call the silver department 1 (833) Lanam-33. The Lanam Shop is proud to work with ODIOT. Please contact us for a specifications sheet. Engraving is available—please contact us to discuss potential options. We are happy to arrange for this piece to be part of a wedding registry. This piece may take up to three months to produce.
- Sterling Silver and Vermeil
- Handmade in France
- Twelve to Sixteen Weeks
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- Contact Customer Service to learn about personalization options.
Shipping Policy Summary:
Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous United States. Flat Rate Shipping: $15 to AK & HI, $40 to Canada, $55 to All Other Locations.
View Full Shipping Policy Here.
Returns Policy Summary:
- Clothing & Accessories: salable, unused merchandise accepted within 30 days with original tags attached & packaging. Some brands and materials excluded.
- Home & Tabletop: most items are considered special order and cannot be returned.
- Personalized Items: personalized, custom, engraved, and embroidered items cannot be returned.
View Full Returns Policy Here.